If you are a small startup, chances are you are building your business on a shoestring budget, and chances are, that budget has little allocation for marketing. In this presentation, we will discuss the promotional activity you can do on a shoestring (or zero) marketing budget to generate leads to grow your business.
- We will review goal setting and how to build a metrics-based marketing strategy from strategic goals
- We will review some of the free marketing tools you can leverage to get metrics on your business
- We will review terminologies such as “suspect,” “prospect,” “lead,” “opportunity,” “win/loss,” “brand,” “brand equity,” and others
- We will have an exercise in defining a “lead” and using that definition in your marketing strategy and budget
- We will have a Q&A session at the end. This will be an interactive presentation
Event Date: Tuesday, Oct. 4 | RSVP via form at bottom of this page.
Event Time: 4:00-5:00 p.m. ET (40 minute presentation, 20 minutes consultative Q&A)
Event Location: The Edney Building, 6th Floor Conference Room, Corner of Market St. and 11th, Chattanooga, TN
Event Host & Speaker: Tony Perri, Founder, Perri Marketing, Inc. | Contact Tony.
Speaker Bio: Perri Marketing was founded by Tony Perri, a technology product marketing specialist with more than 20 years of experience in the following industries:
- IT Infrastructure & Operations Management
- IT Asset Management
- Data Management & Integration
- ERP & Supply Chain
- IT Security & Cyber-threat Management
- Post-secondary Education
- Hospitality & Retail Management
Tony’s most recent corporate role was vice president of global marketing for Allen Systems Group (ASG), an ISV serving the Infrastructure/Ops, Service Support, and Enterprise Content Management markets. Prior to ASG, Tony served as director of marketing for direct response advertising agency Datamark, and has previously directed the technology marketing strategies for Meridium Software, Mercia Software (now Infor) and Logility Software (American Software). Tony holds an ABJ from the Grady College of Journalism and Mass Communications at the University of Georgia, Athens.powered by FormCrafts