Perri Marketing provides lead fulfillment, lead nurturing solutions, and content for lead fulfillment. We only work with customers in industry segments where we have an adept level of expertise. By “adept level of expertise,” we mean segments where we have gained subject matter expertise from prior job experience.and have held title as director or vice president of marketing, corporate communications or analyst relations.
Specifically, we provide the following services:
- Lead fulfillment - we can setup and manage a content syndication program for your technology business. Content syndication is essentially taking one of your marketing assets (whitepaper, or other lead generating content), and posting it to one of our many syndicated subscription-based web portals for contacts to add to your database.
- The term “lead” here should be approached with caution. Lead is the industry term. In reality, these contacts should be treated as “tire kickers” and subsequently entered into a nurturing program. Please see our blog, I’m not a lead. Stop calling me!, for more information on this concept.
- Marketing automation – We provide consultation and workflows for nurturing contacts from syndication programs to sales-qualified opportunities. We provide a synergistic link between your product managers, your campaign managers and sales teams to ensure every contact has a chance to reach qualified sales opportunity at the lowest possible cost.
- Content - We provide much-needed content for nurturing contacts to sales-qualified lead and again, we do this at the lowest possible cost. The strength of your offering is only as good as the content you use to promote it and we are experts at converting your key technology differentiators into business value in the form of white papers, technical papers, blogs, and other sales resources. View samples of our work by clicking here.
Perri Marketing was founded by Tony Perri, a technology product marketing specialist with more than 20 years of experience in the following industries:
- IT Infrastructure & Operations Management
- IT Asset Management
- Data Management & Integration
- ERP & Supply Chain
- IT Security & Cyber-threat Management
- Post-secondary Education
- Hospitality & Retail Management
Tony’s most recent corporate role was vice president of global marketing for Allen Systems Group (ASG), an ISV serving the Infrastructure/Ops, Service Support, and Enterprise Content Management markets. Prior to ASG, Tony served as director of marketing for direct response advertising agency Datamark, and has previously directed the technology marketing strategies for Meridium Software, Mercia Software (now Infor) and Logility Software (American Software). Tony holds an ABJ from the Grady College of Journalism and Mass Communications at the University of Georgia, Athens. Tony can be contacted at email@example.com.